3-Saddle American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster® Bridge Assembly
N. modello: 0091114049
Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender PartsOriginally released on the Hot Rod '52 Telecaster®, this high power bridge fits on a vintage 4-screw mount platform with the added bonus of intonatable saddles.
Plated-steel bridge (non-serialized). Bridge plate is stamped "Fender Pat. Pend. 77038". Package includes three compensated intonatable vintage-style brass saddles, slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonations springs, and four vintage-style slot-head bridge mounting screws. Package also includes saddle height adjustment wrench. String ferrules are sold separately.
Used on American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster® (US). Will also retrofit to American Vintage series Telecaster models.
- Nickel bridge assembly
- Three vintage-style compensated and intonatable brass saddles
- Vintage-style four-screw mounting
- Plate stamped with "Fender Pat. Pend. 77038"
- Slot-head saddle-height and bridge-mounting screws
- Philips head intonation screws
- Saddle-height wrench included
- For American Vintage and Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster models
A Fender University Video on