Fender Premium Audio System, exclusively in Volkswagen and Nissan
THE BEST SEAT
IN THE HOUSE IS
BEHIND THE WHEEL
FENDER PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEMS
Fender Premium Audio combines the raw emotion of a live music performance with the driving experience. This sonic collaboration between Fender and Panasonic brings together two iconic brands known for their precision engineering and passion for innovation. The result is a state-of-the-art audio experience that, until now, could only be experienced in your favorite music venue.
Extensive tuning in Panasonic’s state-of-the-art sound lab and close collaboration with the tone experts at Fender has resulted in a system that delivers clarity at any volume, with the energy of live music.
Balanced and Powerful
Well-balanced audio is the key to making a listening experience worthwhile. Even when pushing up to 485 watts of power, Fender Premium Audio Systems have been engineered to have incredible tonal balance at all times.
Fender Premium Audio Systems are custom-voiced and embedded in the design process of each vehicle. The result is audio that cuts through the noise for an uncompromising listening and driving experience.
NOW AVAILABLE ON THE NISSAN FRONTIER
The first Fender Premium Audio systems for the Nissan Frontier. A powerful system for a powerful truck.
- 10 speakers for a fully-immersive listening experience
- Powerful 440-watt amplifier delivers arena-sized sound
- Panasonic Acoustic Motion Control delivers precise acoustic performance
- Available on the PRO-X, PRO-4X and SV Crew Cab models
The first partnership between Fender and Nissan features all-new proprietary technology, including Panasonic Acoustic Motion Control.
- 12 speakers for a fully-immersive listening experience
- Powerful 485-watt, 9-channel amplifier delivers arena-sized sound on or off the road
- Panasonic Acoustic Motion Control for more precise acoustic performance
- Available on the Titan and Titan XD Platinum Reserve and PRO-4X Crew Cab models
available now on select Volkswagen models
Tuned to recreate the emotion of a live performance, the state-of-the-art 9 speaker system features:
- 200mm DVC SDR front speaker for improved audio staging and imaging
- Panasonic speaker technology designed in collaboration with Fender audio engineers
- Powerful 480-watt, 12-channel amp delivers arena-sized sound to the spacious cabin