Pure Vintage Telecaster® String Guide
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Plated-steel single-disc string guide (string tree)
- Minimizes sympathetic overtones caused by low string tension over the nut
- Includes string guide and slotted mounting screw
- Originally used on early ‘50s Telecaster and Esquire® guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Telecaster® guitars
How to Install a Fender String Tree
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.
### found within 75 miles of AREA
Request Dealer for Contact
Thank You for Contacting DealerUpdate Location
SEE DEALER LISTING BELOW