The GTX-7 Footswitch was developed for use with Mustang GTX amplifiers, allowing users to select various presets and effects from the floor. Looper buttons access the amp's "Record," "Play," "Overdub," "Stop" and "Undo" functions, Tap Tempo is accessible for time-based effects, and the chromatic tuner is also selectable on demand. Removable cable with 1/4" plugs included.
The following amplifiers can also utilize the GTX-7 Footswitch after a firmware upgrade: Mustang GT40, GT100, GT 200 and Rumble Studio 40 and Stage 800.
- BANK UP/ DOWN SWITCH: Functions in Preset Mode; Pressing switch and releasing will bank up by 5 presets, press and hold will bank down by 5 presets
- MODE/TUNER SWITCH: Pressing switch and releasing will switch between three of the modes (Looper, Effects, Presets); press and hold will switch to Tuner mode
- FUNCTION SWITCHES: These five numbered buttons enable selection and foot control of the different functions depending on selected mode. All functions will be activated on down-press. Tap on the currently selected preset to change the preset Tempo. The PRESETS mode LED will flash to indicate tempo
- DISPLAY SCREEN: Shows preset selected, effects mode and tuner.
- MODE LEDS: These three LEDs at far right indicate which of three modes is in use - Looper (Green), Effects (Amber), and Presets (Red).
- FUNCTION LEDS: Series of 5 red LEDs along the top of each function switch just below the DISPLAY SCREEN that indicate various functions in use.
- ¼" Jack for TS cable connection to compatible amp
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.