Pure Vintage '70s Bass Tuning Machines
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of four Pure Vintage chrome-plated stamped "clover-leaf" style open-gear tuning machines with mounting screws
- "Fender" stamped onto each tuning machine plate
- Tuning machine shafts approximately .55" tall
- Used on American Vintage '74, '75 and American Original '70's Basses
- Fits most '70s-era basses; will not retrofit to American Standard or American Deluxe basses
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.