PreSonus® Studio 26c
2x4, 192 kHz, USB-C® Compatible Audio Interface
Created with DJs and electronic musicians in mind, the Studio 26c delivers excellent audio quality with professional metering and flexible monitoring options. With two of PreSonus’ pristine XMAX-L mic preamps for recording vocals and custom samples; MIDI I/O and line inputs for your favorite synths; plus professional input and output metering so you can keep track of your recording and performance levels, the Studio 26c fits it all into a rugged, compact design. A complete recording studio right out of the box, the Studio 26c audio interface comes with a complimentary license of PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software—so you can get creating right away.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: CLICK HERE
- 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- Cue Mix A/B function that toggles between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and electronic musicians
- Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback
- Professional input and output metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- MIDI I/O for external production tools
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
World-class recording software included.
The Studio 26c works with virtually all macOS, Windows, iOS and iPadOS audio-recording software and comes with a license for PreSonus®’ Studio One® Artist for a complete recording solution. Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools.
Make your own magic.
Expand your Studio One® experience with the Studio Magic Suite of software. Studio Magic includes tutorials from Melodics, sound libraries from Ghost Hack, 7 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU and AAX formats to use in Studio One Artist or your DAW of choice, with a retail value of over $1,000 (US).
- Owner's Manual - Studio 26c (German)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 26c (Chinese)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 26c (English)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 26c (Spanish)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 26c (French)
- Quick Start Guide - Studio 26c (Multi-Lingual)
- Safety Document (Multi-Lingual)
- Warranty Information (Multi-Lingual)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.