Dura-Tone® Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Combining the rich, warm tone of our phosphor bronze with the bonus resilience and longevity of Dura-Tone coating, these acoustic strings offer players articulate sound with outstanding reliability. Wind up a set of these ball-end strings to brighten up your tone and keep wear, rust and residue buildup at bay.
- Extra-Light 860XL: .010, .014, .022, .030, .040, .048
- Custom-Light 860CL: .011, .015, .023, .032, .042, .052
- Light 860L: .012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053
- Medium 860M: .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, .056
- Fender's Dura-Tone coating adds resilience and longevity with a layer of coating bonded to a phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Phosphor bronze strings give your acoustic guitar richly resonant warmth and tonal purity with a softer and more mellow voice ideal for intimate acoustic performances
- Hex core construction creates more brightness along with a faster pick attack
- Ball-end design with classic Fender colors help make string changes a breeze
- Made in the U.S.A.