Tex-Mex™ Strat Pickups
Big Sound Meets Sonic Versatility
Fender® Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex™ Stratocaster® guitar
Fender Tex-Mex Strat single-coil pickups offer increased output, sparkling highs and attention-grabbing warm tone that keeps all the characteristics of your favorite vintage-style Stratocaster. From Texas grit to soaring clean tone, they're the pickups of choice for versatile players.
- Polysol-coated magnet wire
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup to eliminate hum
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and dynamics
- Overwound bridge pickup for maximum output
- Vinyl-coated output wire and plastic bobbin
- Installation hardware included
Magnet TypeAlnico 5
DC ResistanceNeck: 6.5K, Middle: 6.4K, Bridge: 7.4K
InductanceNeck/Middle: 2.75 Henries, Bridge: 3.7 Henries
OutputModerate (3 out of 5)
Other FeaturesRecommended for Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and Jazz
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.