Pure Vintage Guitar Tuning Machines
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Traditional covered stamped guitar tuning machines
- "Fender" stamped on back of each tuning machine
- Gear ratio 15:1
- Includes all mounting hardware including both Phillips and flat head mounting screws and bushings
- Used on vintage Stratocaster® and Telecaster® guitars
- Fits most vintage-style Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars; will not fit American Standard, Deluxe, Pro, Elite, Ultra models
- Made in Japan
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.
### found within 75 miles of AREA
Request Dealer for Contact
Thank You for Contacting DealerUpdate Location
SEE DEALER LISTING BELOW