Vintage-Style Standard Series Stratocaster Tremolo Assemblies
Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender PartsVintage-style chrome bridge assembly for use on most Standard, Deluxe, Roadhouse™, Lone Star™, and Blacktop Stratocaster models manufactured from 2006-present.
Includes six bent "Fender"-stamped saddles, intonation screws and springs, and saddle-height adjustment screws. Mounting hardware, tremolo claw, tremolo springs and tremolo arm not included.
Note that 2-1/16" bridge mounting spacing means that bridge-mounting screws will not fit vintage or vintage reissue instrument unless modified to do so
- Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly
- Six bent "Fender"-stamped saddles
- Featuring 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and string spacing
- Mounting hardware not included
- Standard 10/32 tremolo arm threading
- For a variety of Stratocaster models (2006-present)
Installing a Tremolo Bridge
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.