Pure Vintage Stratocaster® Tremolo Assembly
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Includes intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws, hex saddle height adjustment screws, tremolo block, bridge plate, tremolo springs, tremolo claw, tremolo arm and tension springs, tremolo tip and all mounting hardware
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Bridge block is pre-tapped to accept 3-16 threaded tremolo arm
- Featuring 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and string spacing
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
Installing a Tremolo Bridge
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.
### found within 75 miles of AREA
Request Dealer for Contact
Thank You for Contacting DealerUpdate Location
SEE DEALER LISTING BELOW