Pure Vintage Stratocaster® Pat. Pend. Saddle Kit
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of six nickel-plated steel Stratocaster saddles
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Includes intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws and hex saddle height adjustment screws
- Introduced on 1954 Stratocaster® guitar
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster bridges with vintage (2 3/16") mounting spacing and vintage six-screw mounting design
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.