American Standard Stratocaster Tremolo Bridge Assembly ('08-Present)
Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender Parts
Includes six "Fender"-stamped bent steel saddles, bridge pivot screws and inserts, tremolo claw and springs, adjustment wrenches, screw-in tremolo arm with white tip, and mounting hardware.
- Chrome bridge assembly
- Modern two-point synchronized tremolo design
- Six "Fender"-stamped bent steel saddles
- 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and modern 2 1/16” (2.0625”) string spacing
- Includes steel tremolo block, bridge pivot screws and inserts, tremolo claw and springs, screw-in tremolo arm with white tip, adjustment wrenches and mounting hardware
- For most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models (2008-present)
Installing a Tremolo Bridge
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.