American Professional Strat® Bridge Assembly
This chrome bridge assembly is for use on most American Professional and American Standard from 2008-present (fits most American Series models with a two-point synchronized tremolo), and combines modern two-point synchronized tremolo design with classic Fender looks. The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
- Chrome bridge assembly
- Modern two-point synchronized tremolo design
- 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and modern 2 1/16” (2.080”) string spacing
- Pop-in tremolo arm
- Six "FENDER"-stamped bent steel saddles
- Includes steel tremolo block, tremolo claw and springs, pop-in tremolo arm with aged white tip, adjustment wrenches and mounting hardware
- For most American Professional, American Standard series Stratocaster® models (2008-present)
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.
### found within 75 miles of AREA
Request Dealer for Contact
Thank You for Contacting DealerUpdate Location
SEE DEALER LISTING BELOW