Pure Vintage 16" Medium Tilt Back Legs
Pure Vintage PartsMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of two 16" tilt-back amplifier legs for optimal sonic projection in all performance environments
- Includes necessary mounting hardware to secure legs to sides of cabinet
- "Fender" is stamped on each leg
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Black Panel-era amplifiers
- Used on "The Twin", Showman® 50, Dual Professional, Super-Sonic™ series, '65 Twin Reverb®, '94 Twin-Amp™, '63 Vibroverb™, Custom Vibrolux®, Custom Vibrasonic, and Tone-Master® 212 amplifiers
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.