Dura-Tone® Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Combining the rich, warm tone of our phosphor bronze with the bonus resilience and longevity of Dura-Tone coating, these acoustic strings offer players articulate sound with outstanding reliability. Wind up a set of these ball-end strings to brighten up your tone and keep wear, rust and residue buildup at bay.
- Extra-Light 860XL: .010, .014, .022, .030, .040, .048
- Custom-Light 860CL: .011, .015, .023, .032, .042, .052
- Light 860L: .012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053
- Medium 860M: .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, .056
- Fender’s Dura-Tone coating adds resilience and longevity with a layer of coating bonded to a phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Phosphor bronze strings give your acoustic guitar richly resonant warmth and tonal purity with a softer and more mellow voice ideal for intimate acoustic performances
- Hex core construction creates more brightness along with a faster pick attack
- Ball-end design with classic Fender colors help make string changes a breeze
- Made in the U.S.A.
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.