Classic Series Thermometer Case- Telecaster®
Travel back in time with this modern interpretation of our iconic thermometer case. Modeled after the case that came with the early 1950’s Broadcaster®, Esquire® and Telecaster® but with modern updates. Constructed with birch plywood and covered in tweed for classic appeal, this slim profile case can be stored in small spaces when storage space is a concern. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free while a small accessory compartment offers room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Tweed wrapped birch plywood hardshell wood case
- Brown vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed gold polyester plush interior lining
- Accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-hand Telecaster models
Cases and Gig Bags
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.