PreSonus® Studio 1810c
You don’t need to sacrifice mobility for connectivity. Take amazing studio-quality sound and flexible input options on the road with the PreSonus® Studio 1810c audio interface. With four of PreSonus’ lauded XMAX analog mic preamps, high-quality instrument preamps, balanced line-level inputs, and an ADAT input to add eight more channels whenever you need them, the Studio 1810c is a compact recording powerhouse housed in a rugged, roadworthy chassis.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. High-quality converters and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound, so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. Professional input and output metering let you keep an eye on your levels when you’re recording by yourself. Easy-to-use DSP monitor mixing lets you create four discrete mixes for you and three others. Two pairs of outputs afford two different stereo mixes. The Cue A/B button allows you to toggle between each mix while listening in on headphones, great for dialing in monitor mixes from the control room.
When you need to be ready to create professional recordings anywhere, the Studio 1810c has you covered with superior mic preamps and expandable inputs to give you world-class results.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 18 inputs/8 outputs (8x6 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 4 balanced ¼-inch TRS direct-to-ADC line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS main outputs and 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing all DC coupled for sending control voltages
- High-power headphone output
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O and MIDI In/Out
- 18x6 onboard DSP monitor mixer
- Front-panel mute and level controls for main outputs
- 6 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
- Includes Studio One Artist®, Studio Magic Software Suite, and Ableton® Live Lite
World-class recording software included.
The Studio 1810c works with virtually all macOS, Windows, iOS and iPadOS audio-recording software and comes with a license for PreSonus®’ Studio One® Artist for a complete recording solution. Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools.
Make your own magic.
Expand your Studio One® experience with the Studio Magic Suite of software. Studio Magic includes tutorials from Melodics, sound libraries from Ghost Hack, 7 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU and AAX formats to use in Studio One Artist or your DAW of choice, with a retail value of over $1,000 (US).
- Owner's Manual - Studio 1810c (Chinese)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 1810c (German)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 1810c (French)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 1810c (English)
- Owner's Manual - Studio 1810c (Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide - Studio 1810c (Multi-Lingual)
- Safety Document (Multi-Lingual)
- Warranty Information (Multi-Lingual)