IN EAR MONITORS
For over 70 years, the world’s most renowned music professionals have trusted Fender. Our legacy is built on a never-ending commitment to making life better for artists and players by matching purposeful innovation with premium craftsmanship. We know crystal-clear, powerful sound better than anyone else.
Our passion to innovate in support of artistic expression is what drove us to create Fender in-ear monitors. Whether the rest of the band is playing or playback is rolling, hearing the best audio is crucial to getting a full-frequency experience.
Made to our exacting specifications and optimized for our unique housing, the drivers generate distortion-free audio for a first-class listening experience, turning any musical performance into a true special event. Each driver combination is precisely oriented for enhanced clarity and increased sonic conduction.
MADE WITH PRIDE
From artists to sound engineers and audiophiles, Fender users expect and demand the highest quality sonic performance. Designed and engineered in our Audio Design Lab in Nashville, Tennessee, our IEMS combine art and science to bring lifelike, full-frequency sound to artists, music professionals and audiophiles.
The height of design in reference class in-ear monitors, the Thirteen-6 implements the most electrifying innovations of our proprietary hybrid driver technology.
- 13.6mm HDD driver plus 6 HDBA drivers
- 8Hz–24kHz frequency response for supreme sound reproduction
- 112dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
Integrating custom fit with the Fender tradition of outstanding tone-making design, the CIEM Ten-5 is engineered to impress time and time again—along with the road reliability to back it up.
- 10mm HDD driver plus 5 HDBA drivers
- 9Hz–21kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 111dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
Usher in a new level of articulately balanced sound with the Ten-3. These cleverly engineered in-ear monitors deliver an optimal listening experience.
- 10mm HDD driver plus 3 HDBA drivers
- 9Hz–20kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 108dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
Decked out to the nines, the Nine-1 offers high-resolution sound and is designed and hand-assembled at our Audio Design Lab in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Hybrid Driver Technology with 9.25mm high performance driver plus 1 HDBA driver
- 10Hz–21kHz frequency response
- 109dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
Sleekly constructed and jam-packed with lucid tone, the Nine in-ear monitor is an essential addition to the active music lover’s toolkit.
- 9.25mm high performance driver
- 11Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 106dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio