PreSonus® ioStation 24C
2x2, 192 kHz, USB-C™ Compatible Audio Interface and Production Controller
The ioStation 24c gives you the tools you need to record and mix with the ease of hands-on, tactile control—all in a single device that doesn’t clutter your creative space. Record your audio through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters in your favorite DAW with the powerful Session Navigator and mix it all with a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader.
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort®-series controllers into the ioStation 24c. Rather than forcing you to reinvent your mixing method, the ioStation 24 augments the way you currently mix. You will still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, while the ioStation 24c handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way it should be.
Streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug in your ioStation 24c and take command of your mix. Deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist will let you mix at lightning speed.
Whether you're just getting into audio production or streamlining your recording rig, the ioStation 24c gives you ultra-high-def sound with professional mixing tools in a compact, space-saving design.
- Two products in one: audio interface and production controller
- 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface with 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS main outputs, headphone output with independent level control
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- macOS®- / Windows®-compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- Studio One Artist included
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Studio Magic software suite included
Built for Studio One
The optimized PreSonus® Studio One® mode will revolutionize your workflow. Use the Session Navigator to move and nudge events in the Arranger window quickly. The unique Link function allows you to instantly control any parameter beneath your mouse with the large encoder. Control link lets you customize your function buttons and much more.
Ableton Live integration.
While compatible with most third-party software, FaderPort offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Navigate clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views — the FaderPort will help you work faster than ever.
Two of PreSonus®’ acclaimed XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom and a rich overall sound. High-quality converters provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. The result is clear, consistent audio that makes mixing easier and creating a polished sound faster.
Your studio assistant.
The ioStation 24c’s unique Session Navigator is your caffeine-fueled assistant engineer, providing easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Navigate and drop markers and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.