Mustang GTX50 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. There's also an optional seven-button footswitch available with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- New models include: Fender classics like the Blues Jr and Vibro King, as well as other amplifers including JC Clean and Silver Jubilee
- New effects include: Models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects
- Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics
- 12-inch Celestion® guitar speaker
- 200 onboard user presets that can be modified for any style of music
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Upgraded seven-button footswitch (optional) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
Mustang GTX includes 200 basic and genre-specific presets, giving player access to a wide variety of genres, from country to rock, R&B to metal, pop to jazz.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to find your sound.
Mustang GTX’s onboard WiFi capabilities make it easy to add new content to your amp. You can also download presets directly from the Fender cloud with the amp itself, or you can use the Fender Tone™ 3.0 app on your mobile device.
Mustang GTX 50 incorporates a Celestion® speaker for superior guitar tone.
The optional GTX-7 7-button footswitch unlocks Mustang GTX’s powerful onboard looping capabilities. With up to 60 seconds of record time, the looper is the perfect creative and practice partner.
Fender Tone 3.0
Constantly striving to make life better for musicians, we included the all-new beautiful Fender Tone 3.0 app so that you can explore, modify, backup and restore your presets.
Effects40 Amp Models, Dozens of Effects (Stompbox/Delay/Reverb/Modulation), 200 User Presets
Effects Loop1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
Line OutTwo - XLR (Stereo)
Headphone Jack1/8" Stereo
Cabinet MaterialWood Enclosure
Amplifier CoveringBlack Textured Vinyl
Grille ClothBlack and Silver Strand
HandleMolded Black Plastic Strap with Chrome-Plated Caps
Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SpeakersOne - 12" Celestion® G12P-80
Total Impedance8 ohms
Recommended CoverOptional Cover Mustang GTX 50 (PN 7717475000)
FootswitchGTX-7 Footswitch Not Included (PN 0994072000), EXP-1 Pedal Not Included (PN 2301050000)
Amp Height17" (43.2 cm)
Amp Width19.25 in (48.9 cm)
Amp Depth9" (22.86 cm)
Amp Weight19.5 lbs. (8.84 kg)
- Limited Warranty
- Expanded Owner's Manual - English
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Spanish
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Czech
- Expanded Owner's Manual - French
- Expanded Owner's Manual - German
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Italian
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Japanese
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Polish
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Slovene
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Slovak
- Expanded Owner's Manual - Portuguese