Vintage/Narrow Strat® Tremolo Assembly, Chrome
Model #: 0992070000
Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly with steel bridge block used on most American Performer, Special, and Highway 1 Stratocaster models manufactured from 2002-present. Featuring 2-7/32” vintage mounting spacing but with the modern 2-1/16” string spacing, this bridge leaves a little extra room on the edges of the E strings.
Includes six bent "Fender"-stamped saddles, intonation screws and springs, tremolo claw, tremolo springs, tremolo arm with aged white tip, .050 hex adjustment wrench and mounting screws.
- Vintage-style 2-7/32" mounting spacing
- Modern-style 2-1/16” string spacing
- Six "Fender"-stamped bridge saddles with mounting screws
- Tremolo claw and springs
- Tremolo arm with aged white tip
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrench included
- Used on American Performer, Special and Highway 1 Stratocaster models