351 Studio Seat
Ideal for any guitarist or bassist, this combination seat and guitar stand makes it easy to have a productive practice session or survive a long performance. Comfortably padded for long playing sessions, the seat and Fender 351 pick-shaped backrest with embroidered "F" logo are covered in woven gray tweed fabric. The flip-up/down instrument cradle - designed to fit most guitars and basses - displays your instrument securely while the integrated crossbar footrest accommodates almost any leg position. Designed for easy transport, the seat legs fold and the backrest is removable to make it even more compact when headed to a gig.
- Collapsible-seat design with removable backrest
- Gray tweed seat and backrest fabric with black faux leather accents; non-slip rubber feet
- Embroidered "F" logo on 351 pick-shaped backrest
- Some assembly required; all hardware included
- Height: 44"
- Width: 14"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Footrest bar height: 9.75"
- Seat height: Approximately 27"
- Not recommended for instruments with nitrocellulose lacquer
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.