Vintage/Narrow Strat® Tremolo Assembly, Chrome
Vintage-style chrome bridge assembly with steel bridge block used on most American Performer, Special, and Highway 1 Stratocaster models manufactured from 2002-present. Featuring 2-7/32" vintage mounting spacing but with the modern 2-1/16" string spacing, this bridge leaves a little extra room on the edges of the E strings.
Includes six bent "Fender"-stamped saddles, intonation screws and springs, tremolo claw, tremolo springs, tremolo arm with aged white tip, .050 hex adjustment wrench and mounting screws.
- Vintage-style 2-7/32" mounting spacing
- Modern-style 2-1/16" string spacing
- Six "Fender"-stamped bridge saddles with mounting screws
- Tremolo claw and springs
- Tremolo arm with aged white tip
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrench included
- Used on American Performer, Special and Highway 1 Stratocaster models
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.