Ultra-affordable, surprisingly powerful, and small enough to fit in your pocket, AudioBox GO™ gives you all the connections you need to record on the move or in your home studio. Whether you’re recording a guitar riff at rehearsal or a full-length solo album in your bedroom, you’ll have all the tools you need to create like a pro, right from the start. Compatible with both computers and mobile devices, the AudioBox GO is perfect for anyone who wants to get started recording fast.
You get a PreSonus® XMAX-L preamp backed by over 25 years of recording-studio knowhow to make your XLR microphones perform at their best. The combo jack doubles as a line-level input that you can use to record keyboards, drum machines, and more! Record guitar and vocals at the same time using the dedicated Instrument input for you electric guitar or bass.
Monitor with professional studio monitors using the balanced Main outputs. You also get a surprisingly powerful Headphone output that lets you listen in loud and clear. An easy-to-use Mix control makes creating a monitor mix simple by blending the audio from your hardware inputs and your software so you can record vocals while listening to the tracks you’ve already recorded.
Best of all, the AudioBox GO is small enough to toss into your guitar case or your laptop bag. Whether you’re recording on Android™ or Apple® mobile devices, a laptop, your desktop computer, the AudioBox GO makes recording fun and easy.
- Ultra-affordable, ultra-compact and versatile audio interface for home and mobile recording.
- USB-C®-compatible for use with the latest devices.
- Recording software included: Get started right away with Studio One® Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic Suite software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-powered by your connected USB-C® device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: One TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and one mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine or other line-level instrument.
- One ¼-inch stereo headphone output
- Mix control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback for monitoring recordings with zero latency.
- Two balanced TRS ¼-inch main outputs for studio monitors or other speakers.
- Professional audio quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L mic preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox GO works with virtually all macOS and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for Studio One® Prime, giving you a complete recording solution. Studio One® is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools.
Make your own magic.
Expand your Studio One experience with the Studio Magic Suite of software. Studio Magic includes tutorials from Melodics, sound libraries from Ghost Hack, 7 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU and AAX formats to use in Studio One Artist or your DAW of choice, with a retail value of over $1000 (US).