American Standard Stratocaster Tremolo Bridge Assembly ('08-Present)
Model #: 0075091049
Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender PartsThis chrome bridge assembly is for use on most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models manufactured from 2008-present (also fits most American series models with a two-point synchronized tremolo), and combines modern two-point synchronized tremolo design with classic Fender looks.
Includes six "Fender"-stamped bent steel saddles, bridge pivot screws and inserts, tremolo claw and springs, adjustment wrenches, screw-in tremolo arm with white tip, and mounting hardware.
- Chrome bridge assembly
- Modern two-point synchronized tremolo design
- Six "Fender"-stamped bent steel saddles
- 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and modern 2 1/16” (2.0625”) string spacing
- Includes steel tremolo block, bridge pivot screws and inserts, tremolo claw and springs, screw-in tremolo arm with white tip, adjustment wrenches and mounting hardware
- For most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models (2008-present)
A Fender University Video on