Telecaster® Thermometer Case, Tweed
Travel back in time with this modern interpretation of our iconic thermometer case. Modeled after the case that came with the early 1950’s Broadcaster®, Esquire® and Telecaster® but with modern updates. Constructed with birch plywood and covered in tweed for classic appeal, this slim profile case can be stored in small spaces when storage space is a concern. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free while a small accessory compartment offers room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Tweed wrapped birch plywood hardshell wood case
- Brown vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed gold polyester plush interior lining
- Accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-hand Telecaster models