Fender Music Australia Melbourne Guitar Show
This competition is now closed, congratulations to the winner Toby Mudroch.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries are open to Australian residents only.
- The promotion commences at 10 am AEDT Saturday, 3rd March 2022 and closes at 5 pm AEDT Sunday, 4th March 2022 ("promotion period").
- To enter, participants must: (1) Sign-up to the Fender mailing list and agree to its terms & conditions via the QR code on the Fender stand (Stand 64-67) at the Melbourne Guitar Show.
- The promoter must receive responses during the promotion period. Only one entry per person is permitted. The individual entrant must submit entries, and any automated entries will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible, or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize is a Player Stratocaster, Silver (0144503581) valued at AUD $1,499. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The promoter will conduct the winner selection process at Unit 2, Building 5/85 O'Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015, within the first three business days after the end of the promotion period.
- The winners will be notified via email and asked to provide their delivery details. The Prize will be shipped to the winner’s nominated address.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner, and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The laws of New South Wales govern this Promotion. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- The Promoter is Fender Music Australia (ABN 34 613 081 191) of Unit 2, Building 5/85 O'Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015