Fender FE1225 Electric Guitar Gig Bag
Fender's F1225 Series gig bag is the ultimate choice to keep your electric guitar safe while traveling. Featuring our iconic asymmetrical instrument shape, its durable outer layer is constructed of tough 1200 Denier polyester that protects against impacts without ripping and tearing. Its interior is filled with 25mm padding lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while avoiding finish damage. It even comes with two adjustable protective neck rests and exterior bumpers to minimize any strain on the instrument while in transit
- 1200 Denier polyester; 25mm padding with microfiber lining
- Two adjustable protective neck rests; protective exterior bumpers
- Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls
- Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system; ID tag holder
- Shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Front storage pocket with business card window, 2 pockets for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, 3 elastic pick pockets, 2 elastic pen loops and key fob hook
- Note: Please exercise caution when placing vintage instruments or instruments with nitrocellulose finishes in this gig bag for extended periods of time. The end pin protector at the bottom center in this gig bag can potentially damage these finishes.
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.