FSR American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster®, Shell Pink
Never Stop Looking for New Ways to Play
The American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster® represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
- Three pickup systems: new Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
The hollow Jazzmaster-inspired body is the largest of the three Acoustasonic models, producing a powerful acoustic tone with a boosted low end.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Jazzmaster and delivers a new and unique collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC SHAWBUCKER
Designed and voiced specifically for the Jazzmaster, the Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker provides an aggressive humbucking sound that can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice for unique tonal characteristics.
MAHOGANY JAZZMASTER NECK
The mahogany Jazzmaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.