Your Fender Bronco 40 amp's firmware can be updated by the user with the Fender FUSE software and your amp connected. To do this, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Main Menu (top left hand side in the Fender FUSE user interface), and select Utilities and Update firmware.
- Turn off the power on your Fender Bronco 40 amp. While holding the Save button, turn the power back on.
- A dialog window will open. Here you will choose either the bundled firmware update file or you can browse for the firmware file you would like to update to. (The current Bronco 40 firmware version can be downloaded below)
- Once you have selected the correct firmware file, select it, and Fender FUSE will automatically begin the firmware update process.
- Once the firmware update is complete, turn your Fender Bronco 40 amp off and back on. At this point, the update process is complete.
Fender Bronco 40 firmware version 1.2 is the latest version of Bronco 40 firmware. This version contains bug fixes and enhancements including:
● Corrected a problem with preset management that could under special circumstances cause system settings to become corrupted.