The Fender® FUSE™ Community: Uploading and Downloading a Preset
View products this article applies to ...
I just created this cool Preset and I'd like to share it with others. How can I do that?
Fender FUSE gives you the ability to upload Presets you've created to the Fender FUSE Community to share with other users.
To upload a Preset to the Fender FUSE Community follow these steps:
- In Fender FUSE, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Computer Tab. Be sure you are clicking the Computer tab in the Media Library and not the Computer button in the search area.
- Locate the Preset you want to upload in the list of Presets. Right-click on that Preset and you'll be presented with the option to upload. Click Upload.
- You should receive a message informing you that your Preset has been successfully uploaded to the Fender FUSE Community.
To download a Preset directly from the Media Library, follow these steps:
- To login to the Fender FUSE Community, click the login button in the lower right corner of Fender FUSE and sign in.
- Next, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Web tab. Be sure you are clicking the Web tab in the Media Library and not the Web button in the search area.
- All of the Presets and Band Tracks available on the Fender FUSE Community should be displayed. Locate the Preset you want to download, right-click it, and select Download Preset.
For more information on how to upload or download Presets please refer to the video tutorials below.