Fender FUSE-compatible amps that include Third Party software will have redeemable software serial numbers for those software applications and will need to be authorized. Fender FUSE is included free of charge with all Fender FUSE-compatible amps and does not need to be authorized. To obtain Third Party software serial numbers for these software apps, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
Note: A Fender Bronco 40 is used as an example here. You will see the same graphics with your amp model listed instead. Please be sure to read through the steps listed below the screen captures for further details on obtaining and authorizing the Third Party software.
Note: The Fender G-DEC® 3 amplifiers include Thrid Party software serial number cards in the package and are not redeemable via the Fender FUSE Community account profile page.
To obtain serial numbers:
1. Go to https://fuse.fender.com/, sign in to your Fender FUSE Community account and click "Edit Profile".
(If you do not have a Fender FUSE Community account, click "Register" in the upper right hand corner to register for an account.)
2. Click the "My Amplifiers" tab and scroll down to the "Add an Amplifier" section.
3. Fill out the appropriate information and be sure to select the model of amplifier you purchased. Enter your amplifier's serial number (located on the rear panel) when prompted.
4. After you have completed registration you should notice a green REDEEM NOW button located under your amplifier model and amp serial number. Click the REDEEM NOW button to redeem your third party software serial numbers.
5. After you click the REDEEM NOW button, your serial numbers will appear.
Click on "How to register" for further instructions on registering each application.
Ableton Live download page (You will need to create an account to access the download area):
To access Ableton Live Lite Fender Edition software, follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://www.ableton.com and click on “Log in or Register”.
2. If you don’t have an Ableton account, please fill in the information in the "New Customer?" section.
3. Fill out the necessary information and click “Create Account”
4. Log in to your Ableton account and from the pull down list, select "Add a serial".
5. Enter your Ableton Live Lite 9 Fender Edition serial number and click on "Register Serial".
6. You should now be able to download Ableton Live (Mac or Windows) from your Ableton User Account.
Once you have downloaded and installed Ableton Live, launch the application and you will be prompted to Authorize. Follow the on-screen pormpts to authorize Live.
Note: Windows users should use the 32 bit version of Live Lite 9 until further notice.
To access AmpliTube Fender LE/SE software, follow the steps below.