Your Fender Mustang Mini's firmware can be updated by the user with the Fender FUSE software and your amp connected. To do this, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Main Menu (top left hand side in the Fender FUSE user interface), and select Utilities and Update firmware.
- Turn off the power on your Fender Mustang amp. While holding the Save button, turn the power back on.
- A dialog window will open. Here you will choose either the bundled firmware update file or you can browse for the firmware file you would like to update to. (The current Mustang firmware version can be downloaded below)
- Once you have selected the correct firmware file, select it, and Fender FUSE will automatically begin the firmware update process.
- Once the firmware update is complete, turn your Fender Mustang amp off and back on. At this point, the update process is complete.
Fender Mustang Mini firmware version 1.10 is the most current version of Mustang Mini firmware.
There are various fixes and enhancements in this version including but not limited to:
● Added press-and-hold EXIT+TREB functionality to control BASS for Mustang Mini.
● Improved rejection of accidental/unintended effects knob changes.
This firmware update is recommended for all Fender Mustang Mini amplifiers.