All Fender and Squier guitars and amps sold by an authorised UK dealer are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Please contact the dealer where the product was purchased at the first sign of a fault developing. If necessary the dealer will then contact Fender GBI to make arrangements to have the product inspected. Any defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Fender's discretion) without charge.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument / amplifier resulting from customisation or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument / amplifier, case, cover or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zips, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument / amplifier, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument / amplifier purchased from anyone other than an Authorised Fender® Dealer.
- Valves after 90 days from the date of purchase.
Please retain your sales receipt or proof of purchase as this will be used to validate the warranty.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com